The 14th annual New Zealand Forum on the Family will bring together a national network of family-focused organisers, scholars, leaders and individuals who are part of a movement for social change to bring New Zealand to a place where families are strengthened, marriage is honoured, and life is protected.
TUESDAY 6th SEPTEMBER 2022 (8.45am to 4.30pm)
Vodafone Events Centre, Manukau City
Note – This event is now sold out, and registrations have closed.
Key speakers this year include:
- Peter Williams (NZ) – newsreader, presenter, talkshow host – discussing some key issues including freedom of speech & religious freedom, ‘cancel culture’, proposed hate speech laws, the role of family and marriage, and media bias
- Martyn Iles (Aus) – from Australian Christian Lobby – Topic: Stepping Into The Crosshairs: Answering Secular Culture Through Boldness
- Joe Dallas (US) – author, conference speaker, ordained pastoral counsellor – Topic: Responding With Wisdom To Those Who Want To Silence You
- Jennifer Lahl (US) – founder and president of The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network – Topic: Surrogacy, A 21st Century Human Rights Challenge
- Rachael Wong (Aus) – CEO of Women’s Forum Australia – Topic: What is a woman? Today’s trickiest question
- Alfred Ngaro (NZ) – former MP and Cabinet Minister – Topic: It’s Time For Action!
Download this Forum 2022 poster here
Vodafone Events Centre – BNZ Theatre
770 Great South Rd, Wiri, Manukau 2104
$79 Early Bird Individual (if registered by 23rd August)
$89 Individual (full rate)
$129 Early Bird Married couple (if registered by 23rd August)
$139 Married couple (full rate)
$39 Special Student Rate
Group rates also available. Cost includes lunch and refreshments during the day.
Last year this event sold out, so Register Now.
Cancellation and other terms
Should you wish to cancel your registration at least 30 days before the commencement of the event, we’ll refund you in full minus a $20.00 admin fee. If you cancel within 20 days of the event, we’ll refund 50% of the purchase price. If you cancel within 7 days of the event, or do a no-show on the day of the event, you’ll be liable for the full purchase price. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the event, the liability of the organisers is limited to the return of paid fees. The organisers may alter the times, dates and speakers of this event by notice to you at any time. While we are sorry if this causes inconvenience, the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damages or sadness arising from such changes.
FOR MORE INFO
tel: 09 261 2426
email: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED ACCOMMODATION NEARBY