The 14th annual New Zealand Forum on the Family took place on Tuesday 6th of September 2022. The event was sold-out, with a record crowd in attendance. Next year’s event will be even bigger, and we look forward to seeing you there.
Key speakers this year included:
- Peter Williams (NZ) – newsreader, presenter, talkshow host – discussing some key issues including freedom of speech, democracy, ‘cancel culture’, proposed hate speech laws, and media bias
- Martyn Iles (Aus) – from Australian Christian Lobby – Topic: Stepping Into The Crosshairs: Answering Secular Culture Through Boldness
- Joe Dallas (US) – author, conference speaker, ordained pastoral counsellor – Topic: Responding With Wisdom To Those Who Want To Silence You
- Jennifer Lahl (US) – founder and president of The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network – Topic: Surrogacy, A 21st Century Human Rights Challenge
- Rachael Wong (Aus) – CEO of Women’s Forum Australia – Topic: What is a woman? Today’s trickiest question
- Alfred Ngaro (NZ) – former MP and Cabinet Minister – Topic: It’s Time For Action!